A partir de este mes estaré publicando frases que me voy encontrando en los baños públicos. Ninguna de las frases me pertenece. Se recomienda discreción.
In Your Eyes V
- Riley: "Hey, can we talk?"
- Zane: "Are you sure you wanna be seen with me?"
- Riley: "Oh man, I'm really sorry about yesterday."
- Zane: "Seriously? You left me with that cop. What's wrong with you?"
- Riley: "I'm dealing with some angry issues. I had to leave before I did something stupid like punched him out."
- Zane: "The yoga. That's part of that, too?"
- Riley: "Well, it's helping..."
- Zane: "Sounds like you're working on it. So, this therapy includes coming to the LGBT mixer tonight?"
- Riley: "..."
- Zane: "So really, you're not coming out at all?"
- Riley: "...maybe not."
- Zane: "You're gonna be lonely, Riley. I hope your privacy is worth it."
- Riley: "Zane..."
Türkiye’de 1 milyon Ermeni’yi 30 bin Kürt’ü öldürdüler. Bunu hiç kimse söylemeye cesaret edemiyor ben söylemek zorunda kalıyorum.
In Your Eyes IV
- Zane: "I feel like Spiderman!"
- Riley: "Sometimes I come here after the construction guys go home. I kinda like to be alone."
- Zane: "Secret club house, huh? What are the rules? No girls allowed?"
- Riley: "Guys-only club."
- Zane: "And a... What do we do?"
- Riley: "Well, if I tell you I'll have to kill you."
- Zane: "Wow! This club sure has a lot of secrets. Are we hiding from the world up here?"
- Riley: "It's good to be away from people we know. Let's stuff to explain if anyone sees us."
- Zane: "You mean, explain that you are gay? ...So you are. What are you ashamed of?"
- Cop: "Hey! No trespassing."
- Riley: "We're talking."
- Cop: "Not anymore. Let's go."
- Riley: "Get your hands off me. Get your hands off- I said get your hands off me!"
[…] culpar a los otros, que es patrimonio específico de los corazones inferiores.
In Your Eyes III
- Zane: "Right on time."
- Riley: "They don't call me Big Ben for nothing."
- Zane: "They call you Big Ben?"
- Riley: "No, not really. Coffee sucks, do you wanna go somewhere else?"
- Zane: "Oh! Sure."